1. Aside from modelling, we know you work as a social media content manager for Vogue House. Working for an organisations in fashion, has your perception of the fashion industry changed prior to working for them?
Working in the industry has made me realise diversity has only recently started to happen. However, more still needs to be done as we live in a multicultural society and that should be reflected within fashion so it is relatable to all.
2. What lead you to go down the fashion route?
I have always been inspired by the 90s era of fashion it’s my favourite, so I decided to get a degree in media and cultural studies as I have always wanted to work within the fashion publishing industry.
3. Are there any models that you look up to or inspires you?
A model that has inspired me is Naomi Campbell she has paved the way for other black models in the industry. Also Naomi is from South London like myself shows that anything is possible.
4. If you could model for any brand or designer, who would it be and why?
I have always wanted to model for ‘The United Colors of Benetton’, as their campaigns are bright, bold and diverse.
5. What made you apply to Rare Select Models?
I like the fact that Rare Select represents diversity which is much needed within the industry.
Photography: Sara Ahmad